Wanting to know what this years health and wellness trends have been? It's not too late to join the bandwagon! More and more people have been addicted to taking of themselves in a more natural and holistic way. Not just taking care of themselves physically, but emotionally, mentally, spiritually, and socially as well. And exactly HOW can we do that? Let's dive in.
1. Functional Medicine: What is functional medicine? This is an approach to healthcare that focuses on addressing the underlying causes of disease, rather than just treating the symptoms. Functional medicine practitioners often use a combination of diet, supplements, and lifestyle changes to help their patients improve their health. This can include getting a personalized eating plan, learning to balance your hormones, managing your stress, or taking supplements.
2. Ketogenic Diet: Secondly, keto diets have been trending upwards. It's been around for some time, but its popularity continues to grow. Keto diet is a high-fat, low-carbohydrate eating plan that has gained popularity for its potential to help with weight loss, improve metabolic health, and even manage certain medical conditions. The primary principle behind the keto diet is to shift the body's metabolism from using carbohydrates as its main source of energy to using fats, specifically ketones, which are molecules produced when the body breaks down fat. Basically it's eating low carbs, increasing healthy fats, and eating a moderate amount of protein.
3. Mindfulness: This is the practice of paying attention to the present moment without judgment. Mindfulness has been shown to have a number of benefits for both physical and mental health, including reducing stress, improving sleep, and boosting the immune system. Meditation can help improve your ability to be self aware which can also help with anxiety and depression.
4. Cyperbwellness: This is the use of technology to improve health and wellness. Cyberwellness can include things like using wearable devices to track fitness, using online therapy to treat mental health conditions, or using telemedicine to consult with a doctor remotely. With the rapid advancement of technology, soon cyberwellness may be the new and somewhat only form of healthcare.
5. Digital Detox: A digital detox is a period of time when you disconnect from digital devices, such as smartphones, computers, and televisions. Digital detoxes can help you reduce stress, improve your sleep, and boost your productivity. It can reduce anxiety and depression, strengthen relationships, and increase creativity. Who doesn't want all these benefits?
These are some of 2023s top health trends. Following these 5 trends could lead to a drastically different life, for the better. When we think of taking care of ourselves, most of the time we think physically, then sometimes we think mentally. But taking care of ALL of yourself holistically is much more than that. The body is so interconnected we need to make sure we are taking care of every part of it. Yes, we need to be healthy physically. If we are weak and sickly, we will be missing out on a lot of opportunities life can offer us. If we are in a bad place physically, that can affect us mentally. Mentally if we are struggling that will affect us socially and spiritually. And the cycle goes on and on.
Hunae Wellness recognizes that our lives arn't perfect. Everyday it seems like something has come up that seems like a roadblock. Hunae Wellness is here to help others manage those roadblocks and keep moving forward in life with a positive and natural outlook. Interested in Hunae Wellness FREE 30 day self care challenge? Click here. Looking for a healthy and natural supplement to add to your breakfast? Click here.